April 25, 2023
Thank you to those who registered for the 2023 CLE Event: Diversity in the Courtroom!
Please enter our main lobby at 180 North LaSalle Street and check-in with security/reception. After checking in, the security will direct you to the CLE room where you will pick up your name badge. The CLE event will begin at 3:30pm, and a networking event will follow from 4:30pm-5:45pm.
Location: Robbins DiMonte, Ltd.: 180 N LaSalle St, Chicago, IL 60601
Date: Thursday April 27, 2023
• Diversity CLE: 3:30pm-4:30pm
• Networking Event: 4:30pm-5:45pm
Parking Garage: Lake Wells-Self-Park
• Address: 177 North Wells, Chicago, IL 60601
**The parking garage is in walking distance and connected to the 180 North LaSalle building.**
• Justice Jesse G. Reyes, Illinois Appellate Court District 1
• Juan F. Perea, Attorney and Professor at Loyola University Chicago
• Ava George Stewart, Chief of the Misdemeanor and Traffic Division of the States Attorney’s Office of Lake County, IL.
• J Israel Greene, CDE, LSSGB, Founder & Owner of Greene Consulting Group
This event is hosted by the Bankruptcy Court Liaison Committee of the Northern District of Illinois and co-sponsored by Advocates Society and Robbins DiMonte.
1.00 hours MCLE credit, including 1.00* hours Professional Responsibility MCLE credit in the following category: Diversity & Inclusion credit.
For questions about this event, please email Bridgid Mulvany at firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Registration is closed. Stay tuned for our next event!***