- News & Publications
Anthony B. Ferraro has extensive experience handling issues involving elder law and Medicaid asset protection planning for long-term care. Mr. Ferraro’s clients also come to him regarding assistance in traditional estate planning, “senior” estate planning, trust administration and probate administration. As a trusted legal advisor for over 40 years, Mr. Ferraro regularly represents maturing families, aging baby boomers, seniors, and their families as well as various fiduciaries such as agents under power of attorney, executors, and trustees to achieve asset protection for individuals and families that have members who have begun the “long-term care journey”.
Mr. Ferraro provides strategies for family members and their fiduciaries regarding 1) Medicaid pre-planning, 2) Medicaid wait-and-see planning, and 3.) Medicaid crisis-planning and other matters pertaining to aging.
Mr. Ferraro’s substantial experience allows him to assist clients and their families in representation for: 1) long-term care planning for nursing home care, 2)nursing home admission contracts, 3) Medicaid planning and asset protection strategies, 4) Medicaid applications for long-term care, 5) Medicaid appeals, 5) special needs planning, 6) life’s inevitable changes from the need for traditional estate planning to planning for ill or institutionalized single persons or spouses, 7) individuals who have developed Alzheimer’s, MS, Parkinson’s and other degenerative health issues requiring a focus on governmental benefits eligibility.
Through Mr. Ferraro’s relationships with attorneys in elder law, locally and nationally, he is focused on the never-ending changes and issues brought to the forefront by state and federal legislatures, and governmental agencies.
Mr. Ferraro remains dedicated to providing service that will guide clients and their families through life’s three phases: maturing years, senior years, and post death years.
- Revise Your Powers of Attorney Before Long-Term Care
- Seminar: Understanding Mental Incapacities, Powers of Attorney, Guardianship and Proposed Legislation
- The Senior Assistance Center Hosts Free Seminar Featuring Anthony B. Ferraro
- Don’t Miss Our Elder Law Series hosted by the Frisbie Senior Center!
- Register Now! Free Elder Law Series from September to December!
- Speaker for The Advocates Society on September 21
- July/August Spotlight for the Illinois Chapter of National Academy of Elder Law
- New 2022 Illinois Legislation Impacting Seniors and Loved Ones – Including Those Currently Eligible For, or Who May Seek Eligibility For Medicaid for Long-Term Care
- Transferring Assets into Estate Planning Vehicles While on the Long-Term Care Journey: More Than Meets the Eye
- “Senior Estate Planning” – Modifying Your Estate Plan Before Seeking Medicaid for Long-Term Care
- TIPS OF THE WEEK – Estate Planning and Elder Law
- ELDER LAW UPDATE – March 14, 2018