Richard Lee Stavins
- News & Publications
Richard Lee Stavins is a litigator representing individuals, companies and municipalities in a wide variety of civil matters. He has represented clients for over 50 years in trial courts and appellate courts, with a particular emphasis on personal injury, wrongful death, employment discrimination, breach of contract and civil rights cases.
- Keep Fido on a Leash: The Illinois Dog-Bite Rule
- Illinois is Now an “Automatic Revocation” State
- Explaining Real Estate Tax Timing in Illinois: a One-Time Solution Continues 88 Years Later
- Shareholder Richard Stavins Publishes “Interlocutory Appeals as of Right in Probate Estates” for the publication Chicago Bar Association Record.
- Why is it Legal to have “Dry” States, Counties, Cities and Precincts?
- Richard Lee Stavins, Publishes “A Weapon Against Condominium Deconverters: The Fiduciary Duty of Directors”
- Working Remotely as an Appellate Practitioner
- Underinsured Motorist Insurance: The Most Important Coverage In Your Auto Insurance Policy That You May Have Never Heard Of
- Another Epic Divorce Fight – Over the Children’s Names
- Voluntary Dismissals post-Hartney vs. Bevis Appeal Dismissed: Can It Be Refiled?
- Stay of Judgment Pending Appeal: Avoid the Appeal-Bond Trap
- Mandatory Non-Binding Arbitration A Practical Guide to Law Division Commercial Calendar Cases