- Client Representation
Barry Glazer concentrates his practice in the area of real estate with over 35 years of knowledge, experience, and advocacy. He represents buyers and sellers, borrowers and lenders, landlords and tenants, contractors and owners, and developers of commercial and residential real estate. Barry has extensive experience in a wide range of commercial real estate matters, including acquisitions, dispositions, loans, leases, and development.
- Disposition of an 1,100 acre former naval air station on behalf of a municipality to several purchasers for a variety of uses.
- Acquisition, development, financing and disposition of a 99-unit condominium project in the West Loop.
- Acquisition, financing and refinancing of a 268-unit apartment complex in Corapolis, Pennsylvania.
- Acquisition and construction of a manufacturing facility in Vernon Hills, Illinois.
- Documentation and closing on behalf of a financial institution of a multi-million dollar loan, secured by an industrial facility in Kenosha, Wisconsin.
- Negotiation and documentation of loan workouts, deeds in lieu of foreclosure, and the disposition of OREO properties.
- Represention of European pharmaceutical company in connection with its North American facilities.