- News & Publications
Ariel also has involvement in handling other matter types ranging from, qualified opportunity zones to trademark and copyright registration filings and company succession planning, and other corporate concerns. As an associate working on a wide range of transactional matters, Ariel seeks to establish long-term client relationships that are built on providing cost-effective, solution-oriented legal services and minimizing business risks.
Prior to Ariel’s admission to the Illinois Bar in 2018, she was a law clerk for RD. One of Ariel’s key decisions for starting her legal career at RD focused on the Firm’s commitment to cross-train its attorneys to have knowledge and experience in its primary practice areas. This training has allowed Ariel to meet her clients’ diverse legal needs when necessary. Ariel currently holds a MBA from Loyola University Chicago.
- Three New Laws for Illinois Restaurants
- Change in Illinois Employment Law: New Restrictions Around Non-Competition and Non-Solicitation Covenants
- When an Employee Wants to Move to a Different State
- New Law Makes Chapter 11 Bankruptcy An Attractive Option for Small Businesses in Distress
- Qualified Opportunity Zones: What You Should Know to Meet a December 31st Deadline?
- Employment Law Update – 2020
- Co-author of Piercing the entity veil: Vertical and horizontal; and the award of attorney fees in a case of first impression, published by Illinois State Bar Association