- News & Publications
Andrew M. Sachs has substantial experience handling complex banking and finance transactions. He provides responsive, solution-oriented services to banks, financial institutions and private lenders, on asset based loans, real estate loans, restructurings, and loan work-outs. In addition, Andy represents real estate developers in a broad range of acquisitions, land use, dispositions, leases, development and other real estate related projects. He is also a trusted advisor to a number of middle market entities and entrepreneurs.
As a seasoned attorney who started his legal career and long-term partnership with RD over 30 years ago, Andy currently serves in the role as the firm’s Chief Executive Officer and a member of the firm’s Executive Committee. In this capacity, he handles RD’s fiscal and strategic planning, operations, and supervises day-to-day operation of the firm business. Andy takes pride that RD is a strategic partner to its clients offering extensive knowledge of nearly every area of the law combined with innovative, practical legal experience. His key leadership goal is for the firm to be a trusted advocate of high integrity on behalf of its clients.
- Checking in with the Robbins DiMonte Merger
- American Lawyer Interviews Andrew M. Sachs and Riccardo A. DiMonte
- ABF Journal Interviews CEO Andy Sachs and President Ric DiMonte about Robbins DiMonte Merger
- Meet the CEO Andrew M. Sachs
- ABL Advisor Interviews CEO Andrew M. Sachs on April 15th
- RD Elects Andrew M. Sachs as Chief Executive Officer
- ABFJournal Interviews Andrew M. Sachs for E-Newsletter Podcast Series
- You Can’t Win For Losing